Friday, May 29, 2009

Life incidents with a mark of Isha


Very recently I was coming with my son from a library on a bike. All of a sudden I witnessed a loud sound of collision. What I saw that a elderly man of around the age of 85 was lying unconcious, gasping for breath while her daughter of age 60 was crying for help. Almost a group of 30 people gathered around the accident victim, to get him to the hospital. But everyone forgot about her daughter who was also in a state of despair. The first thing that came to my mind is that since she is alone, she needs to talk to her close ones by phone. Then a bypasser helped this couple to get on his car, to drop them in the hospital. All those 30 people felt that they have done their job. But what I felt that since the lady was crying inconsolabaly, she might be unable to handle the procedures of the hospital. So I rushed to follow the car. Since it was a goverment hospital, the work was not organised and I helped the lady with all the necessary procedures. Felt that I got in at the right time, right place. The greatest gift I have got from Isha is putting yourself in others place and then decide on where your awareness of the situation takes you. I left the scene when her husband reached the hospital. I could see the tears of gratitude in the eyes of the lady.

In the beginning, When the victim was to be transfered from car to a stretcher, the guards kept shouting at me to make effort to bring the victim out of car. But there was a invisible laughter inside me since the victim was weighing 120 kg while my weight was 35 kg. So i knew how much I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles