Friday, January 8, 2010

Are you suffering from life ?

If you think you are unhappy, think about them ?













********************************************************************

If you think your salary is low, how about her












****************************************************************

If you think, you don't have many friends......

















************************************************************

When you feel like giving up, think of this man...........















************************************************************
If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does ?












******************************************************************

If you complain about transport system, how about them ?













****************************************************************

If your society is unfair to you, how about her ?



















*****************************************************************




Oh Papa, I am not happy with the school I'm going














**************************************************************

Oh, I,m fed up of my Mother, annoying me to drink milk














**************************************************************

Oh, I'm bored with being entertained with same things in life














*******************************************************************

Do you think nobody is perfect in this world !














***********************************************************

If you are taking everything in life for granted, then look at them


















Are you still complaining ?
Observe around you and be thankful for all that you have in this transitory life.
We are fortunate we have much more, than what we need to be content.
Blogger's Remark
I remember Sadhguru saying that When one is not an issue to himself, only then there is a possibility that he can look at other dimension's of life. These meditations have helped me a lot to see that there are no problems in life. All the problems are invented by man himself. All the artificial needs have vanished from my life, and only the essential have remained. So I have to learn how to deal with few problems.

The thing is when you are too close to the object, your judgement is coloured by the state of your mind and hence distorted. When I was working with my father in the office in the past, I could observe that if my father can put in with a little more effort, our earnings could improve a little better. My father's non-cooperation resulted in frustration. Meditation created a distance with the object and I was able to view things more clearly. What I was not able to view that my father's body was aging. I could not see that without him, with all his mistakes, I will not be able to sustain the business to whatever level it has been established upto now. According to him, he was working to the best of his ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles