Friday, August 26, 2011

My encounter with the Divine Sound - My experiences

Just got awakened by the buzzing sound, in the middle of the night.  I am sure that it was coming from inside.  Guessed that the Divine is trying to send some message to me so kept my eyes closed, maybe he wants to send me a message on what I should do next in the 2nd Freedom Struggle.  Opening my eyes, could stop the continous buzzing Divine sound to disappear.
                       But even a divine voice in life, if it continues to drive on for too long, it becomes a boring thing.  So decided to open my eyes and find it for myself from where is it coming from.  When I opened my eyes, I could not believe it.  Yesterday night when I and my wife slept, we were sleeping 2 feets apart because we had a fight.  But has it always happen, She hates me, She loves me, but she cannot ignore me, found her very close to me, with that Divine-God-Damn-Snorting-Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles