Sunday, September 11, 2011

I never imagined that Today, being such an ordinary day as my birthday, could turn out to be a special one. Thanks to all the visitors of this blog.


I never imagined that with such a ordinary day as my birthday, could turn out to be a special one. One thing that has made it special is the love and blessings I am receiving from you. The other thing is Today is the Day I will be receiving the Goddess Temple of Linga Bhairavi at my home. She will be gracing my home with her Presence. I never planned it that way. Just a week earlier I paid for Linga Bhairavi Gudi and they informed me that I should come on Monday to collect it. And Today is the day, I have been waiting for, so eagerly. Existence plays such mysterious moves. Also it turns out to be a Auspicious Pournima Day. Thanks again, to each and everyone of you, for making this a special day.
Anyone can interact with me, if they wish, in the Facebook. My User Id is "Fidarose Isha" in Facebook.

OR Click here to connect to Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Pls can you share some of your experiences after bringing Home the Guddi?
    I too am planning to, but maybe I need some assurance...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Linga Bhairavi gudi in February this year..It actually changed my life.. I am married for 8 years but didn't have a child. Doctors said it is not possible. After buying Linga Bhairavi gudi, my wife was confirmed as pregnant in the end of April. It is a miracle. I have a video of Linga Bhairavi gudi in my hom here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcDQOQ3QKdE&t=345s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaskaram Anna,could you tell me your experience regarding gudi.how to take care of devi...should I chant stuthi and aarti daily. Regards sowjanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow "Linga Bhairavi" page in Facebook for meditators sharing experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow "Linga Bhairavi" page in Facebook for meditators sharing experiences.

    ReplyDelete

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles