Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life is happening here - Visit www.ishafoundation.org













At the age of 26, I began reading Osho. From the very first day, I knew that I have founded something invaluable. A perfect enlightened master, maybe a little controversial. But that was his way. And it was all because of his mischievous ways, that I was in love with him. If you try to understand him logically, then you are surely going to miss him, and along with him you will also miss life. It was necessary for him to shake the people vigorously, since people are so clouded in the mind. To be in the mind means, If one is born in hindu society, than he will only believe what the hindu spirituality teaches. He will never look outside its religion, if there is any truth in other religions. But if one is adventurous, if one is alive, then one will enquire any spiritual book, which is worth reading. For a period of 7 years, I read his books but without experimenting with any of his meditation wholeheartedly. Maybe, I was not confident, since he was not alive. And most importantly, I could not find any active meditation centres in chennai. There was a great transformation in my life, after I came in contact with Osho. I could feel it virtually that I have become strong from inside. Despite being alone in the society, no one was able to shake me up. Those 7 years that I spent reading his books and hearing discources, were like spending my life in paradise. Just hearing the words of truth would run me into ecstasy. Truth is so powerful and enlightening. I was more intense in my enquiry during those 7 years period. I still remember the words of Osho, where he says that always find a living enlightened master. If everything is going well with your practices, then there is no need to find a new master. Even the past masters will work wonders for you. The important thing to remember is to get started with programs and exercises, which I have not done under Osho.



And that day came in Jan'2008, when I came across the Book Mystic's Musing's of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. Immediately I knew that I have found a living enlightened master. I joined the 7 days Isha Yoga program in January'2008. From day one, these yoga programs worked like a magic for me. During the day, many times I would become joyous for no reason. I could not understand what was happening to me. I was excited about the future prospect. If this is the beginning, then what will be the end.

I feel the reason behind my success was my 100% participation in the Isha Yoga program and the grace of the sadhguru. I will do what the teachers would tell me to do. One also needs to be alert during these programs, since there is no spoon feeding business. One needs to learn life on its own feet. Isha simply provides the platform to stand.

It is the complete yoga in itself. What Baba Ramdev teaches about yoga is beneficial to your health but it is incomplete. It is only concerned with your health. Just think over it. Even if we are healthy, we still live a self-enclosed life while life around us are still suffering? What worth is our life, if we cannot enhance life around us. It is exactly at this point of time, that Sadhguru fills that space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles