Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Street play - The most playful way of bringing awareness to people about Yoga

Shout it from roof top.  Isha has come with the new way of bringing awareness to people about the presence of Isha Program.  I will call it the most playful way that one can imagine.

                                                                    I first witnessed it when I attended this Mahashivarathri in March 2011.  I witnessed that people were more receptive, more attentive, more joyful to it, on what was being said through this street play.  It became more attractive when I saw that even aged people to the age of 80, were being involved in this play.  It was so wonderful to watch them act in the play.  What was unbelievable was that I came to know that they have been performing this in the streets for almost a month to enable people to join the Isha Yoga Program on March 25 - 27 where Sadhguru himself is taking the class.  Its such a joy to watch the vibrant energy on play.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles