Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gratitude has become the very way of my life - Sharing my experiences


Some 10 years back, when I came across the words of Osho "Living Life, Moment to Moment", I could not really make out How could living this moment beautifully, can make bring the next moment beautiful? I always wondered how could my life change, if I can live this moment intensely. But in the deepest recess of my being, I felt that there is something invaluable being said, and I will pursue till the very end of my life until I understood its significance.
After pursuing spirituality intensely, I can say that something has changed very fundamentally inside me. Today I find, that just interacting even with strangers, it doesn't take even a moment to befriend them. Life is Beautiful. People here, often term me as "Atheist" because they never see me going to temple. They have their own definition of being religious. Personally, for me, I have never felt the need to go to temple, to thank God. As life as turned up, after joining Isha Yoga, today I can say, that my whole life is filled with Gratitude. Every day, every moment I remember God, for showering me with a gift to see life, with beauty and grace. After more than 3 years of practicing Kriya Yoga, I can feel the very flow, the very way the energy is moving inside me. It has such grace, such flow, that I wish that it happens to everyone.
We have the choice of confining our life just to temples and church or you can carry the very temple inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles