Monday, September 17, 2012

Alive Jokes from Real People - A sharing from "Sharing Beautiful Moments from our life" - Facebook Group.

Dawn Pasha
I've been seeing a sign, on the side of the interstate, that someone created, saying, "Hell is Hot". As I live in the "Bible" belt of Southern USA, this is not uncommon to see. Anyways, this morning, as I was passing the sign, I noticed someone else has added to it by placing their own sign under it, and it reads, "Ice Cream is Not"! This made me laugh out loud with a happy smile that could not leave my face. Just knowing that someone has that kind of sense of humor brightened my day! "Hell is Hot, Ice Cream is Not". :)))))
 
Visit us at :  Sharing Beautiful Moments from our life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles