Monday, September 17, 2012

Facebook - Like, Comment, Share.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 The "Like" option. The moment It brings a smile in my face, seeing anyone's post, it takes just a fraction of the second, to hit "Like". Enjoyed using it.

Next comes the "Comment" option. Usually I use it to express myself, a little more elaborately or maybe it is just a sense of enquiry or the best part of it is, to be communicative with each other. We feel more connected. Can evoke different kind of emotion, depending on how we are, within ourself.

And finally, the "Share" option. I would say that hitting "Like" and "Share" button has always happened simultaneously for me. Many times it would happen that I am not even aware, of whose article am I actually sharing. The content becomes significant, not the container. Almost 75% of the posts I "like", I "share" it with my friends. Sometimes, I wonder, if someday Facebook decides to remove the "Share" option, I will be the first person to quit Facebook. The moment I see that the post has given me something of immense value, how can I be miser in sharing it with the world. Without "sharing", I am denying the world, the bliss I have experienced. I want the whole world to benefit from it. It should reach every nook and corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles