Monday, September 17, 2012

Alive Moments from Real People - A sharing from "Sharing Beautiful Moments from our life" - Facebook Group

Sharing from Pooja Gupta
 
Yesterday. had gone for a fish spa. Initially, I SHOUTED jus seeing doctor fishes(that what they are titled). ...My friend told me it would be ticklish and then blood circulation would start improving as they start eating dead skin and would become enjoyable. I STAYED ON ...and yes it became a ticklish experience. Seeing me enjoying, smiling, two more irish men came...one of them was slightly chubby and very cute. It was so funny to see him laughing as fishs were nibbling his skin. We three as laughed and laughed . It was hillariuos. I stayed on and they went. I was then posing like a model ...composed and smiling.and My dear friend got few more customers .....He was smiling too. The kids were having fun and mothers were relaxing... A tickling, funny experience which turned commercial.... A friend invited me again to pose ...oops..experience another FISH SPA... ALL IN A DAY's work..:) :). Still feeling the ticklish sensation under my feet,activating my funny bone.... HA HA HA... Love you all!
 
Visit us at : Sharing Beautiful Moments from our life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles